The Bighorn Basin’s Premier Youth Climbing Camp!
This educational climbing camp is open to students of all backgrounds and ability levels. Students learn the fundamentals of climbing safety, movement and technique as they climb in the limestone canyons of the Bighorn Mountains. Rock camp lessons will also feature activity-based learning about the Bighorn Basin’s geology, ecology, archaeology, and history.
- Session 1: June 1-4, 2021
- Session 2: June 21-24, 2021
Price: $250 ($50 deposit at sign up, remainder due two weeks before camp).
Availability: 10 spots per camp
What’s included in the price?
Youth camp prices include all lessons and instructional materials, gear, and transportation to the climbing area.
- Climbing safety, belay, and anchor systems
- Top-rope and/or lead climbing techniques
- Leave No Trace and “Beyond Leave No Trace” practices
- Lessons on each climbing area’s geology, ecology, archaeology, and history
- Climbing games and fun outdoor learning activities
- Climbing shoes
- Belay device and locking carabiner
3) Transportation We provide transportation from Worland and Ten Sleep, Wyoming.