A Full Season of Ice Climbing Instruction and New Equipment!
Want to really improve your ice climbing this season? Our ice climbing season package is an awesome way to invest in your ice climbing progression and become a safer and stronger ice climber. This package includes five two-day ice climbing courses that provide a structured progression of professional instruction from some of the best ice climbing guides in the region to help you improve over the course of the ice season. The amount of improvement we see with these courses is impressive – in years past we have worked with several season package holders and witnessed a significant amount of growth as they develop into more skilled and conscientious ice climbers. In addition, our season package is a relatively affordable investment in your climbing progression, saving you hundreds of dollars on professional ice climbing instruction as well as top of the line ice climbing gear from our equipment partners. If you’re looking to fully commit to the sport of ice climbing and develop as a safer and stronger ice climber, this is the deal for you!
- 2 Day Intro to Ice Climbing Course ($500 value)
- 2 Day Intermediate Ice Climbing Course ($550 value)
- 2 Day Steep Ice Climbing Course ($600 value)
- 2 Day Mixed Climbing Course ($600 value)
- 2 Day Multipitch Ice Climbing Course ($700 value)
- Bonus equipment: Season package holders will receive a new pair of Cassin X-Dream Ice Tools ($568 value) and a Blue Ice Dragonfly 25L Alpine Climbing Pack ($95 value)
The total cost for our ice climbing season package is $2850 (before WY sales tax). That includes a $350 deposit and a $500 payment due before each course. To put that in perspective, you will save over $700 on both courses and equipment when you sign up for the season package!
Our season package holders are welcome to schedule private courses at their convenience November 2021 – March 2022 as long as we have guide availability. Please use our email contact form below or give us a call to arrange dates for your courses.
Our ice Climbing season package includes five two-day courses of personalized instruction on the following topics and techniques:
- Ice climbing safety systems
- Route planning
- Hazard evaluation
- Protection strategies
- Ice and mixed climbing movement
- Means of egress
- Decision-making on route
- Minimal-impact ice climbing strategies to safeguard resources and heritage
- Leave No Trace and “Beyond Leave No Trace” practices
- Lessons the area’s geology, ecology, archaeology, and history
Our talented team of ice climbing guides includes some of the most talented ice climbers in the region who are at the forefront of ice climbing development in the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. More importantly our guides are skilled teachers who are patient, kind, and helpful to people from all walks of life as they learn new skills. Their top priority is making you feel safe and supported as you take on a new challenge. Feel free to request a particular guide for your course as well.
Have questions about our ice climbing season package? Please contact us via the form below: