Our Intro to Rock Climbing courses are perfect if you’re looking for an affordable way to learn the fundamentals of rock climbing and explore the natural wonders of Wyoming.
We are privileged to teach our rock climbing courses in world class rock climbing destinations across Wyoming:
- Ten Sleep Canyon
- Fremont Canyon
- Crazy Woman Canyon
- Shell Canyon
Our courses include personalized instruction on the following topics and techniques :
- Climbing safety, belay, and anchor systems
- Top-rope and/or lead climbing techniques
- Minimal-impact climbing strategies to safeguard resources and heritage
- Leave No Trace and “Beyond Leave No Trace” practices
- Lessons on each area’s geology, ecology, archaeology, and history
These hands-on lessons are followed by top-rope climbing on routes of your choice.
|Size of Party||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Ask us about our large group or multi-day discounts!
Interested in taking an Intro to Rock Climbing course? Feel free to ask us any questions you might have about the course!