Explore the Best of Alpine Rock Climbing in Wyoming!
We offer custom guided alpine rock climbing trips for small groups (1-2 climbers) of experienced traditional rock climbers who want to explore the amazing alpine climbing found in Wyoming. The high mountains of Wyoming feature excellent summer alpine rock climbing at high elevations. These trips are very demanding physically and technically, requiring a high level of physical fitness and a substantial background of technical rock climbing. Trips range from light and fast day missions to weeklong outings, depending on the objective and conditions. If you have the skills and you’re looking for a one of a kind alpine rock climbing experience deep in the Wyoming wilderness (and don’t mind a long approach), this is the trip for you!
Custom Alpine Rock Climbing Trips available:
Trip itineraries and rates:
Our Custom Alpine Rock Climbing Trip itineraries and rates depend on location, duration of the trip, and party size. These rates reflect the extremely labor intensive nature of these trips for our guides, including extensive planning, physical labor, and risk management. Rates include all technical climbing equipment – no hidden fees.
- Snowy Range rates: $300 – $450/day/person depending on trip length and party size
- Cloud Peak rates: $375 – $535/day/person depending on trip length and party size
- Lost Twin rates: $400 – $550/day/person depending on party size
Our Custom Alpine Rock Climbing Trips include personalized instruction on the following topics and techniques:
- Planning and preparation for alpine rock climbing
- Technical systems including protection, anchors, belaying, rappelling, and self-rescue
- Alpine rock climbing techniques
- Risk mitigation
- Leave No Trace and “Beyond Leave No Trace” practices
- Lessons on the area’s geology, ecology, archaeology, and history
Our Custom Alpine Rock Climbing Trips are available mid June – September depending on conditions and location.
Guide to climber ratio:
All of our custom alpine rock climbing trips have a 1:1 or 1:2 guide to climber ratio.
Interested in booking a Custom Alpine Rock Climbing Trip in Wyoming? Please send us an email including your name, email address, phone number, climbing experience, in addition to a description of what, where, and when you’d like to climb.